Handing out duplicate IP addresses

Dave dave at optionsdsl.ca
Mon Jan 19 02:16:03 CET 2009

I made this modification to the ippool.conf and still testing it, I have
not seen the issue yet again but I havent loaded the server down.
I made some other modifications to the server and database to try to
make it move as fast possible but removing
non-used modules, database indexing, other stuff.  I will keep an eye on
it, but so far its already working better than it
has in years.