help with freeradius + winxp

Tomas D tomas.radius at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:07:47 CET 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 13:26 +0100, tnt at kalik.net wrote:
> Server didn't build with OpenSSL support. Fix that if you want to use
> peap.

Ivan,
Thanks for getting back and help, I appreciate that.

I've checked if I have openssl:
root at radius:/# dpkg -l | grep ssl
ii  libssl0.9.8, 0.9.8g-4ubuntu3.3, SSL shared libraries

it appears I do... I've also checked radius ./configure --help, it says
that openssl is configured by default, there are 2 more options however:
  --with-openssl-includes=DIR      Directory to look for OpenSSL include
files
  --with-openssl-libraries=DIR     Directory to look for OpenSSL library
files

do I need to specify where are openssl includes and libraries? Or do I
need "full" version of openssl?

cheers,
Tomas