help with freeradius + winxp

Tomas D tomas.radius at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:42:49 CET 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 14:20 +0000, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> ah. you have build-essentials package and thus 'make' command - but
> that is running a script which calls 'openssl' itself - which you dont
> appear to have installed - you have libssl-dev and libssl - which
> are the support functions, you need the actual tool.
>
> apt-get install openssl

Alan, thanks for your suggestion, installed openssl, keys generated on
the first run, second run normal, configured radius client, user,
clicked on box in winxp to provide username/password and it worked!!!

Thanks everyone else who helped me. I'll be back with problems when I
start making this work with active directory (:

thanks
Tomas