Need to store only accounting stop packet!

ramesh p rock786143 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:33:54 CET 2009

Thanks for your replies. And one more problem.

I'm getting the following (when i send stop packet. Am trying to store stop
packet in different table 'radiusacct' now(in sql.conf i changed
acct_table2=radiusacct).

 tail -f /usr/local/fnmt/var/log/radius/radius.log =

Thu Jan 22 08:51:49 2009 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL
accounting STOP record - INSERT command denied to user 'radius'@'localhost'
for table 'radiusacct'

Thu Jan 22 09:30:59 2009 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't update SQL
accounting STOP record - UPDATE command denied to user
'radius'@'localhost'for table 'radiusacct'

Plz. help me.

Regards,
Ramesh.