IP-Assignment with sqlippool based on nas-ip-address

Sebastian Heil s3b0 at gmx.de
Fri Jan 30 10:11:16 CET 2009

> I have attached new schema and queries for mysql sqlippool. These should
> work with both 4 and 5 MySQL versions (I have done some manual testing
> on both; 4 on Linux and 5 on Windows). In version 5 (at least the
> Windows one I have tested on) CURRENT_TIMESTAMP defaults to '0000-00-00
> 00:00:00' instead of current date. This has no impact on how queries
> work. It might have been fixed in later MySQL verions (this is 5.0.18).
>
> I am not sure if I have done diff from the correct files so I included
> both patches and files.
>
> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

I've tested the patch in my environment. It seems, as if this works correct.

Thanks Ivan for the fast patch!

My mysql-version is 5.0.26 on suse linux 10.

Now, the "behaviour" of the server changed in the way, that the freeradius reserves only one ip-address per user. if the same user logs in again on the same nas (without accounting-stop-packet before), the old ip-address is freed and the user receives a new one.

Is there a possibility to assign also a specific subnetmask with the radippool-table? we have different subnetmasks for the different pools.

Thanks.

--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a