Reject user by Calling-Station-Id

tnt at kalik.net tnt at kalik.net
Sat Jan 31 22:18:19 CET 2009

Here is a trick from the old days:

Create a huntgroup like:

blocked   Calling-Station-Id == whatever
               SQL-Group == "suspend"

Where suspend is the group with Auth-Type := Reject in it. That will blok
him if he is in suspend group or not (only the message in radius.log
will be different). It means using huntgroups file and restart for each
change to it but if it's only 3 users ...

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP