Acct Input and Output gigaword

Eric bbahar3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 07:49:23 CEST 2009

There is a freeradius server for aaa of VPN (poptop) users. I want to limit
users traffic volume.When users are online I want to use acct update packets
to know when they reach to their volume limitation.It seems PPP radius plugin
cann't support gigaword.
If the time duration of acct interim packets is little, the traffic volume
doesn't reach to 4G in updates. Can I use this way?
Is there another way to do this aim? What is the usual way?