Error downloading

Ted Behling ted.behling at htc.hargray.com
Wed Jul 1 23:35:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

In case the admin(s) of the FreeRADIUS download servers is on this list,
I thought I'd point out that I received an error just now when trying to
download 2.1.6.  Following the links at
http://freeradius.org/download.html, the link to:

ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-server-2.1.6.tar.bz2

shows a "Not Found" error in my browser, as does the UK link to

  ftp://ftp.uk.freeradius.org/pub/radius/freeradius-server-2.1.6.tar.gz

However, the German (DE) link works fine and I was able to download the
tarball.

Ted Behling
ISP Systems Analyst, Hargray Communications