Alvarion BreezeMax BTS - Service provisioning?

Steve Evans traveller.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 04:31:48 CEST 2009

Thanks Ben,
   Can you just clarify that it is the service is defined using the
Filter-ID attrib?

Yes the service is for Eth CS although I think it's 16e capable - but due
to a complete lack of response from Alvarion I do not exactly know!

On that note I am also trying to find out the RADIUS Attribs for the IPCS
mode - of which there is absolutely no details of in the Alvarion manuals!

Cheers

Steve