Alvarion BreezeMax BTS - Service provisioning?

Steve Evans traveller.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 05:22:03 CEST 2009

Hi Ben,
   Right then now I'm getting somewhere!  That does indeed work and what's
more annoying is I tried removing the semi colon yesterday - however what
I failed to notice was in my service profile string the c: for VLAN
classification for some reason I had entered a capital C - d'oh!!!

I only notice as I was about to type out the exact string saying it wasn't
working!!!!

However I now have the CPE for some reason recieving VLAN 4095 - opposed
to it's real VLAN - I've seen this before when using Service Profiles
configured on the BTS and if I remember rightly rebooting the CPE with the
shadow code then back to default fixes it!

Anyway cheers for the tip - I'd spent to long staring at the same string
to notice the capital!

But if you could let know on the IPCS details it'd be appreciated.

Cheers

Steve