Alvarion BreezeMax BTS - Service provisioning?

Ben Wiechman wiechman.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 17:45:19 CEST 2009

Not that I am aware of. All we've been getting out of the BTS is start and
end time. There may be a way to enable additional support. No interim
updates either, and I don't believe that is supported in the current version
of the 16e firmware either.

All you really get out of the accounting is registered BTS, sector, start
and end times. Sector information can be deducted based on port ID - each
step of 2^16 appears to correspond to a particular AU card slot. AU slot 1
appears to use ports starting around 200 (haven't dug through to determine
the actual start point), AU slot 2 around 65700, etc.