Failed to find module "sql" Error

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 17:21:15 CEST 2009

On 07/11/2009 03:37 AM, Deepak wrote:
>> No, there wasn't, in part because the INSTALL, README, etc. don't install as
>> part of the doc install.
>>
>> However, I've fixed this now and those files will now be installed in the
>> doc directory.
>>
>> --
>> John Dennis<jdennis at redhat.com>
>>
>> Looking to carve out IT costs?
>> www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/
>> -
>>

> Hi,
>
> I am wondering is there a way to install via yum directly. Somehow I
> am getting package not signed error and yum refuse to install. Thanks
> for your effort for these rpms.
>
> Regards

% man yum

        --nogpgcheck
               Run with gpg signature checking disabled.
               Configuration Option: gpgcheck

I think that should do the trick. Because the packages I produced are
not "official" they are not signed, nor to the best of my knowledge can
I have them signed, so we'll have to live with defeating the signature
check, at least for the time being.