Accounting of Radius server for NMS applications

Parashar Singh parashar.singh2003 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:43:25 CEST 2009

I am using Free Radius in linux, and LDAP as directory server.
I am able to perform Authorization, Authentication & Accounting for Cisco
Swithches, Routes an APs. In that cases all accounting data are stored in
/var/log/radius/radacct folder.
In addition I have configure many NMS & EMS applications for radius
authentication. For example CiscoWorks LMS, IPS Tipping Point etc. They are
performing authentication and the logs are visible in
/var/log/radius/radius.log file. But there is no accounting data for all
these.
Can anyone please suggest me how to reconfigure Radius or Applications so
that all accounting data may be available for these applications as well.
The type of log generated agaist these are given below:

Sat Jul 18 12:59:06 2009 : Auth: Login OK: [admin] (from client
private-network-
1 port 0)
Sat Jul 18 13:12:37 2009 : Auth: Login OK: [kmcsms] (from client
private-network
-1 port 0)