:=, == and =

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Fri Jul 24 10:57:06 CEST 2009

> 07/24/2009 11:14 AM, Rakotomandimby Mihamina::
>> # DEFAULT Group == "disabled", Auth-Type := Reject
>> # Reply-Message = "Your account has been disabled."
>
>> - in the DEFAULT, I would like append 'Simultaneous-Use := 1' [1], but
>> what is the syntax if i want multiple DEFAULTSs
>
> Not clear. I meant:
> I would like to add many defaults Attributes/Values, what is the syntax?

In sql you use groups.Again, chack items go into radgroupcheck, reply into
radgroupreply. And you add user to as many groups as you like in
radusergroup. If group check items match, reply items will be added to
user profile (if they don't, reply items will be ignored).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP