rlm_perl problems]

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Fri Jul 24 17:26:43 CEST 2009

Here's a small excerpt from debug output I have showing this problem:

Tue Jul 21 09:32:36 2009 : Error: rlm_perl: perl_embed:: module = /usr/local/etc/raddb/write_log_data.pl , func = post_auth_reject exit status= Undefined subroutine &main::post_auth_reject called.
Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

Subroutine post_auth_reject definitely exists in write_log_data.pl and this same script/config is working in my Production 2.0.3 and 2.0.5 systems.