rlm_perl problems]

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Mon Jul 27 17:28:44 CEST 2009

Boian,

SUCCESS!  Thank you , thank you, thank you!  I applied the patch to my test 2.1.6 system and it eliminated the Seg Fault and all of the strange behaviour.  My perl scripts now function as they do in Production.  I am extremely grateful for the time you spent debugging this issue and creating a patch in such a timely manner.

I hope Igor experiences a similar euphoria..

Thanks again..