[rad] Re: SOLVED Re: pseudo-newbie exec scripts and session-time

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sun Jun 14 09:16:55 CEST 2009

Charles Gregory wrote:
> No, I'm offended that you can say things like you have "NO IDEA" when
> clearly anyone who read my first post would know what I was asking.

  Yes, but you were given 5-6 options for solving the problem.  Instead,
you did something that was not documented as working, and which was
based on no existing example.

  Is a result, I have *no* idea what you were trying to do.  If you were
trying to solve the problem you *claimed*, the existing documentation
and examples should have been sufficient.  Instead, it was clear that
you were trying to do nearly everything *except* follow the suggestions
on this list, or the examples and documentation shipped with the server.