rlm_raw not included in compile

Eric Geier me at egeier.com
Sat Jun 20 17:23:57 CEST 2009

Johan,

I'm a Linux/freeradius newbie, and I don't understand what you meant by "had
to run autogen.sh first".

I'm actually using 1.1.7.so I don't think I need to make the two changes you
mentioned.

Also, what did you mean by "touch src/modules/rlm_raw/configure" and "added
rlm_raw to debian configure by editing debian/rules" in a previous post?

Thanks!
Eric