IP Pools How ?

Dogus Yalman yalmandogus at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 22:31:38 CEST 2009

Hello ;
New to this great mailing list and the whole linux world so please bare with me. :)

Im using FreeRADIUS Version 1.1.7 with fedora core 10 and my freeradius frontend is DMA Softlabs Radius Manager.

http://www.dmasoftlab.com/cont/home

My clients are authenticating through distrubuted remote pppoe servers on a wireless network.

I want to use freeradius Ip Pool functionality to assign dynamic public IPs to customers since my frontend doesnt support that feature.

Is there a step by step approach on how to do it ? is just modyfying the radius.conf and users file is enough? Do i have to create any sql tables for this ?

Thanks and greetings from Northern Cyprus