Acct Input and Output gigaword

Eric bbahar3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:28:56 CEST 2009

I mean :Is it needed NAS support gigawords If I want to use gigaword for
checking the amount of online user's traffic in new versions of freeradius?
Or new versions of freeradius can calculate traffic amount without receiving
any gigaword information from NAS?

> RFC2869 says that Input and Output gigaword shoud be sent from NAS to
> radius
> server.
> Now new versions of freeradius support gigaword. Should NAS supports
> gigaword?

Some do, some don't. Most don't have it enabled by default. You will have
to look into NAS documentation to find out.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP