checking authorization in the duration of connection

Eric bbahar3 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:54:15 CEST 2009

Hi Arran
I have trouble.would you please send me codes?
I don't know how those support adsl do ? when users are online during all
the
days and there is limitation on the traffic amount?

It's possible even if the NAS doesn't support PoD, so long as the NAS supports
the 802.1X mib, you should be able to fire off an SNMP-SET with the exec
module and force re-authentication. All the required information is
available in the Accounting Request the server just received.

If you're really having trouble and ask nicely i'll write some example code.

Arran