Storing user MAC address after first auth

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Thu May 7 16:47:49 CEST 2009

On 7/5/09 15:33, Tomas Mecir wrote:
> 2009/5/7 Arran Cudbard-Bell<A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk>:
>> You can do it with the policy language. But you'll need to upgrade to the
>> latest version of the server.
>>
>> I've attached an example (so my mail client doesn't wrap it). Make sure
>> you've defined always instances 'noop' and 'updated'.
>
> Excellent, thank you, works like a charm ! Didn't even have to upgrade
> the radius server, it works on the existing 2.0.5 installation with no
> problems.
>
> Many thanks for your help !

Yeah I had a feeling the INSERT statements would still work even though
the server complained about them not being valid.

The return code for that section of "unlang" code won't be correct until
you update the server, but if you don't care then that's fine :)

Glad it worked.

Regards,
Arran
--
Arran Cudbard-Bell (A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk),
Authentication, Authorisation and Accounting Officer,