Outer identity being used for LDAP group lookup in users file

Paul Dealy pdealy at gmail.com
Mon May 11 04:45:46 CEST 2009

In my "users" file I preform an Ldap-Group lookup and allocate vlan
based on this.  i.e. DEFAULT Ldap-Group !=
"cn=DisabledRadiusUsers,ou=roles,ou=services,o=abc"

The issue I am having is if a user has an Outer Identity set, the
Ldap-Group lookup is performed against this username not the Inner
Identity username.  Is there any way of ensuring that the lookup is
performed against the "real" inner identity not the "fake" outer
identity?

Cheers,
Paul