radius help

jon jon free9360 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:42:34 CEST 2009

Yes, I have rebooted server after i made user bob. I know you want to see
the debug message I am getting. Not sure I can get from the server. however
when looking at the debug message of radiusd -X I see [pap] Warning! no
"known good" password found for the user. Authentication ma fail because of
this.
++[pap] returns noop
no authenticate method (Auth-type) configuration found for the request:
Rejecting the user
Failed to authenticate the user.
Using Post- Auth-Type Reject

that is why I thought maybe the password was not matching. Does this help
any?