Choosing backend by realm

Manon lists manon+lists at manon.de
Fri May 15 10:32:58 CEST 2009

hi,

I would like to use two sources of useres for EAP-PEAP authentication,
"DOAMIN\user" and "user" should be authenticated ny ntlm_auth,
"user at ldapserver" shopuld use LDAP attribute ntPassword from my ldap
server.
Is someone running such a configuration and could provide me with a hint or
a sample ?

I have tried using realms and proxing to virtaul server, but this does not
seam to work.
I have a virtual server

server virtual.example.com {
$INCLUDE        ${confdir}/sites-available/default
}

realm "ldapserver" {
}

Works

realm "ldapserver" {
	virtual_server = virtual.example.com
}

Does not. What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Manon

Manon Goo
Dembach Goo Informatik GmbH & Co KG
Untersachsenhausen 33
D-50667 Köln
Tel: +49 221 801483 0
Mobil: +49 177 8091974
Fax: +49 221 801483 20
Email: manon at dg-i.net
Emergency: +49 180 555 4992

Amtsgericht Köln HRA 22794, UST ID: DE242 159 527
Geschäftsführer: Manon Goo, Andreas Dembach
Haftende Gesellschafterin: Dembach Goo Verwaltungs GmbH