question about windows users

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed May 20 10:44:03 CEST 2009

Bartosz Chodzinski wrote:
> I am not saying that you are lying, I even didnt think like that, I
> never intend to insult you,

 You're not insulting us.  I am asking you to *think* about what you are
saying.

> yes, it annyoing me - I start to do something with radius cause I felt
> that is good idea to know how to do it, and how it works but I meet the
> wall I can't crush so I am often have to countig to 10 to stay on ground.
> back to the subject:

  No.  You are NOT listening.  You are NOT following instructions.

  We do NOT want to see copies of your configuration.  If your
configuration is the SAME as the default, then we've already seen it
many times.  If your configuration is NOT the same as the default, then
you are changing it after being told to NOT change it.

  Follow instructions and it will work.  This is the LAST time I will
say this.  If you keep sending email that shows you are NOT following
instructions, I will NOT respond to it.

  I cannot help you if you refuse to follow my instructions.