question about windows users

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.net
Wed May 20 11:38:45 CEST 2009

> could you give me good freeradius guide for dummies - I think I need it :)

Guide: don't make any changes to the default configuration unless you know
what you are doing. That's it.

Server is configured by default to handle EAP-TLS. There is nothing that
you need to do to make it happen.

Now, about your problem: freeradius uses fake realm example.com - for
examples. Of proxying, fail-over home servers, use of vitual servers etc.
Why are *you* using it as well? These examples are not what you want to
do.

Use your own domain. For EAP-TLS - no modification needed. I have seen you
going on about PEAP as well. If those users are also using format
user at your_domain, then create local realm your_domain - it won't interfere
with EAP-TLS and will create Stripped-User-Name that can be used for
authentication.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP