Proxying packets from a fixed source IP address

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu May 21 17:02:35 CEST 2009

Ivan Kalik wrote:
> That's because that can't work:
>
>   # Note: "type = proxy" lets you control the source IP used for
>   # proxying packets, with some limitations:
>   #
>   # * Only ONE proxy listener can be defined.

  That's actually wrong.  It was true a while ago, but it's not true in
2.1.6.

  However... defining two proxy listeners won't do what he wants in 2.1.6.

  I've committed a patch to git head.  See
http://git.freeradius.org/pre/ for a snapshot of 2.1.7-pre that includes
the fixes.  See raddb/proxy.conf, and look for "src_ipaddr".