Re: Re: checking user connect time

Yagnesh Dave yagnesh.dave at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:20:55 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. I am very new to radius server, so i was not able to understand what you pointed out below. It would be great if you can elaborate a bit on it.

Regards,
Yagnesh Dave.

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:04:11 +0530  wrote
>> Can you let me know where can we check the time for which a particular
> user is connected, basically this is required so that we can advice the
> customer if his ISDN line is connected for too long.

SELECT (now() - AcctStartTime) FROM radacct WHERE UserName='some_user' AND
AcctStopTime IS NULL

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

-