Re: Re: Re: checking user connect time

Yagnesh Dave yagnesh.dave at rediffmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:34:04 CET 2009

Hi,

I also found this command in the Radius E-book by O`reilly.

radiusreport -i 0 -f detail

But this command does not work, i get an error message saying not found.

Please help me.

Regards,
Yagnesh Dave

On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:50:55 +0530  wrote
>Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer. I am very new to radius server, so i was not able to understand what you pointed out below. It would be great if you can elaborate a bit on it.

Regards,

Yagnesh Dave.

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 17:04:11 +0530  wrote

>> Can you let me know where can we check the time for which a particular
>
> user is connected, basically this is required so that we can advice the
>
> customer if his ISDN line is connected for too long.

SELECT (now() - AcctStartTime) FROM radacct WHERE UserName='some_user' AND

AcctStopTime IS NULL

Ivan Kalik

Kalik Informatika ISP

-