How to stop radiusd

Peter Carlstedt pc_007 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:04:14 CET 2009

Hello all.

Me and my friend is sitting at the computer trying to get Freeradius to work.

After testing Ubuntus own release of FreeRadius which is verison 2.1.0 we decided to download 2.1.7 from the freeradius site.

We downloaded the freeradius into the Desktop of the user and then followed theinstructions for compiling.

(sudo ./configure
sudo make
sudo make install)

Now when we want to stop radiusd we cant find the folder which it has installed freeradius into.

If you know how if works and where we could find the installed freeradius folder it would be much appreciated.

Best regards/ Peter Carlstedt