FreeRadius crashed on accounting load tests with 1000 concurrent clients

Dinh Pham Cong dinhpc at vega.com.vn
Tue Nov 10 18:36:52 CET 2009

Hi Michael,

Yes I have enabled MySQL slow query log for all queries that take more than
1s for execution. I have found 2 slow queries only (INSERT) in one server
and no slow query on the other. Because I installed MySQL using a rpm
package so I can not patch it with microslow patch to enable logging queries
that takes less than a second (e.x 0.5 second).

Thanks,

Dinh