problem with proxy and peap, eap-ttls runs ok

José Antonio Valero Sánchez javalero at unizar.es
Wed Nov 11 08:33:23 CET 2009

Estimado Tnt,

Con fecha miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009, 0:10:21, escribió:

>> I send request to a proxy server, if i send a eap-ttls to one radius
>> that support epa-ttls its all ok and i received one accept response, if i
>> send a peap request to other radius that support peap always i
>> received one  reject response.
>>
>> This is the output in debug mode:

tkn> Debugging proxy server is pointless.

>> Login incorrect (Home Server says so): [pruebasremote at xxxxxxx.es] (from
>> client wifis_sfco port 2088 cli 001b.77b6.80b8)

tkn> It will just repeat home server decision. You need to debug home server in
tkn> order to find out why was the user rejected.

I think that the problem is because my server dont establish a good  peap
tunnel with the remote server, other remote sites with radiator can
do, i think that is a problem im my configuration, with previous
version of freeradius 1.1.17 we dont have problems (the configuration
was different, now with version 2 we use virtual server ).

tkn> Ivan Kalik
tkn> Kalik Informatika ISP

--
Saludos,