FreeRADIUS + Postgresql dies unexpectedly

Duarte Fonseca fonseca.duarte at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:28:04 CET 2009

Hi John,

The only change I did to the spec file was change the release (and
later add the --enable-developer)

What I did do was go to the SOURCES dir and unpack the
freeradius-server archive, change the file in question, pack up
freeradius-server replacing the original tar.bz2 archive.

I did this assuming rpm build would build using whatever code is in
that tar.bz2 file. Is this another case of assumption being the mother
of all f*ckups?

Thank you,

Duarte