Rejecting auth from a specific realm

Ana Gallardo ana.gallardo.77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:17:05 CET 2009

Sorry if I mistaken and sorry for my english. I think you can use one of the
next two options. Correct me if I'm wrong.

OPTION A

You can use unlang doing something like that:

### /etc/freeradius/proxy.conf

realm your.realm {
#       authhost = LOCAL             # not strictly necessary
#       accthost = LOCAL             # not strictly necessary
#       nostrip
}

### /etc/freeradius/sites-enable/default

authorize {
        . . .
        suffix

        if ("%{Realm}" == /your\.realm$/){
                update control {
                        Auth-Type = Reject

OPTION B

Using hints and users files:

### /etc/freeradius/hints

DEFAULT    Suffix == "your.realm"
    Hint = "MYUSERS",

### /etc/freeradius/users

DEFAULT    Hint == "MYUSERS", Auth-Type := RejectB

 Ana Gallardo Gómez