Groups of NASs by IP

Leighton Man l.j.man at hud.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 10:18:17 CET 2009

Hi,

I would like to group NASs by ip address but as I have a few hundred, I don't want to maintain a list.

Can I configure ip address ranges in huntgroups eg. Group1 NAS-IP-Address == 192.168.1.101 - 105
If not, can I use regular expressions?

How else can I do this? What is the best way?

Thanks in advance,

Leighton

---