Error: rlm_radutmp

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Fri Nov 27 14:59:23 CET 2009

Hi, folks.

I'm trying to authenticate in a freeradius server, installed on a Debian
5.0 lenny x86_64. The freeradius version is 2.0.4

That is the message logged in my radius.log :

Fri Nov 27 11:52:13 2009 : Error: rlm_radutmp: Logout for NAS cisco6500
port 0, but no Login record

And my authentication method is the Debian /passwd one. Simple like that.

Thanks a lot for some attention in this case.

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Fone at RNP 1015-8902