:= Condition deprecated

Casartello, Thomas tcasartello at wsc.ma.edu
Mon Nov 30 01:02:37 CET 2009

You're absolutely right. My apologies. It is the :- I read the errors wrong.
It is the module that's causing it. Sorry to disturb everyone with this,
that explains why the unlang man page was confusing me.

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.
Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator
Information Technology
Wilson 105A
Westfield State College

Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT)