Remote access control in freeradius with mysql

cktan cktan at ocesb.com.my
Mon Nov 30 08:26:21 CET 2009

Dear all,

I've a freeradius server running with LDAP as the Authentication and
Authorization where else Accounting running on Mysql. It was working
well at the moment and I'm looking to migrate from LDAP to run fully in
Mysql.

Question is I need to have control on remote access for certain users.
In LDAP, I used to have "dialupAccess" attribute to control the access
for user and I can't find it in Mysql. I come across to radreply table
but not sure which attribute should I use to have authorization for user
to access. Looking for your kind information in this matter.

Regards

believed to be clean.