MPD : mpd-drop-user

cktan cktan at ocesb.com.my
Mon Nov 30 10:51:46 CET 2009

Dear all,

Is anyone try this attribute /*mpd-drop-user*/ in freeradius with Mysql?
MPD support this attribute to check the status of account during it
update the accounting and if the value for this attribute become
non-zero, it will disconnect the session for the user.

We use MPD to setup a PPPoE server with freeradius to provide
authentication to users and we have come across to drop the session if
the user's account suspended but we have no luck to make it work.
Currently we try to put this attribute in radreply table and it doesn't
work for us. Looking for your kind information in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

believed to be clean.