mpd-drop-user

Charles charles at goma.kivu-online.com
Mon Nov 30 11:12:25 CET 2009

Hi cktan,

Was looking for a similar solution and never made it work.

Basically, in my setup i have users  buy airtime for using the internet. I also sell access to video clips, when user downloads the video clip, an entry is made in
radacct table. What I wanted to is for the NAS to re-authenticate every minute to check if more entries were added to radacct table.

My solution was to us M0n0wall as my NAS, it has an option in the captive portal where you set it to re-authenticate every minute and to disconnect if user has no more
credit left.

I hope this helps.

Charles