Session-Octets-Limit and sqlcounter

YvesDM ydmlog at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 22:09:39 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Charles <charles at goma.kivu-online.com> wrote:
> Thanks Allan,
>
> I think you are right, I will ask in the monowall forum.
> Just that the forum is not very active on Captive Portal issues.
>
> Could you be kind to suggest a NAS that you know which can help me achieve
> my goal?
>
> Thanks in advance - I know I am asking too much.
>
> Charles

Charles,

m0n0wall has an option in the CP settings to re-authenticate every
minute. It makes your life real easy in setting up radius.
Just set a check item in radcheck containing your datacap and set sql
counter appropiate.
But as suggested, the m0n0wall list will definately help you out.

kind regards
Y.