implemnting ipv6 with freeradius and juniper ERX

Ram Akuka ram at oasis-tech.net
Tue Oct 6 10:54:49 CEST 2009

Hi ,
Well I am sure the authentication is done by the radius since the user get
some of the attributes (like framed ip and egress) that why I used the this
list to ask the question. I can even see attributes in the NAS (when turning
on debug). What I miss some attributes in the NAS, and I want to see what
happen to them in the radius.

Regarding the ERX-IPv6-NdRa-Prefix - I will ask in the Vendor list, 10x,

Regards,

Ram