acct_postgresql+auth_ldap

José Johnny RANDRIAMAMPIONONA vasiana09 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:58:02 CEST 2009

Hi all,
I d like to know if someone has already tried to do the accounting (only
accounting) thing with postgres and authentication with OpenLdap? There is
nothing on wiki ... I am wondering if I have to write some scripts to save
the user id, his connection duration ect ...in postgres database.I want to
implement the following situation: I don't care what my ldap_server ll
return when a user sends a access request packet, but I want to save the
name, passwd, the connection duration(so at this time I initialize the
connection time which will be incremented until the disconnection time ).
Your opinions will be very useful for me.

--
JJohnny R
Phone: +212663682554, +212533158575