Pre-release of 2.1.7

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Tue Sep 8 17:45:36 CEST 2009

> It won't make 2.1.8.  Please submit a bug report and attach the patch.
> My preference for the patch is to split it into 2-3 pieces.

Bug # 17 created with separate attachments for each file changed.

> Messing with functionality in the MSCHAP module is a bit
> worrisome, as it's pretty core to a lot of systems.

I understand and share your concern.

Perhaps some people would be willing to apply the patch and test it before it is included in a release to get additional confirmation that it doesn't break anything.

Thanks for your continued support Alan..