Pre-release of 2.1.7

Thor Spruyt thor.spruyt at telenet.be
Wed Sep 9 13:09:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

Found a small glitch with rlm_attr_filter...

When I don't have a Fall-Through configured, it behaves correctly, meaning it doesn't continue.
When I have "Fall-Through = Yes" configured, it behaves correctly, meaning it continues.
But when I have "Fall-Through = No" configured, it still continues...

Or maybe it's just the comments that are misleading?
#       When a packet is sent to a home server, these attributes
#       and values are tested. Only the first match is used unless
#       the "Fall-Through" variable is set to "Yes". In that case
#       the rules defined in the DEFAULT case are processed as well.

Regards,
Thor.