freeradius mysql threads configuration questions

ramesh p rock786143 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 10:40:13 CEST 2009

I have asked this questions several times but i didn't get definite answer.
Forgive me for posting again.

Does freeradius use multi threaded model to increase throughput to mysql (
with buffered-sql)?
I'm using only for accounting purpose.

[my configurations are 2.1.6, MYSQL+INNODB.]

Without buffered-sql FR using 5 DB handles(sockets) at time. Incase of
buffered-sql why it's not.

---
Rams.