Vista PEAP troubleshooting

Hawkins, Jeff (APLY-MN) jeff.hawkins at accraply.com
Fri Sep 11 19:16:09 CEST 2009

I started by just looking into it to see if it would work the way I had
hoped and that first link had instructions for the exactly what I was
looking for so I followed them. I could start over fresh or upgrade I
guess if that would help or solve my problem but I have to admit I did
rely on the instructions from the site quite a bit. Would a new install
be similar enough for me to follow?

Thanks
J Hawk