Vista PEAP troubleshooting

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Fri Sep 11 19:41:15 CEST 2009

> I started by just looking into it to see if it would work the way I had
> hoped and that first link had instructions for the exactly what I was
> looking for so I followed them. I could start over fresh or upgrade I
> guess if that would help or solve my problem but I have to admit I did
> rely on the instructions from the site quite a bit. Would a new install
> be similar enough for me to follow?

I would think it is similar enough.  I don't know whether it will solve your problem; but, I do recall problems with Vista in some old releases (not sure which one(s) without searching).  But, there are lots of known issues that are fixed in the newer releases, so it doesn't make sense (to me anyway) to build a new server with an ancient release of any product that has been functionally stabilized (i.e., no new features will be developed and only security related fixes will be created).