New install does not respond to requests

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 10:23:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Ok readclients was not enabled :(
> Still enabling that did not help. (I did restart the server after enabling
> it ;-)
>
> How do I output screen to file? I tried radiusd -X >radius_log.txt but that
> just didnt execure anything :(

you can do multiple way

'script' or 'screen'; can be used - script will dump all output to a file..
but you must exit the session cleanly so the file is readable and nothing still
buffered. screen will easily let you leave/join the session - handy if you only
have one access terminal

as for 'ddint excute anything'; - are you sure?  it should dump to radius_log.txt
in the background you may not see any output at all on the screen...control-C
to quit the process and then read the file

alan